St. Marianne Cope Roman Catholic Parish
where stewardship is a way of life.
Come Journey With Us.
We are a Christ-centered community of Catholic Churches working towards the spiritual renewal of all. Our mission calls us to carry on the work and teaching of Jesus Christ through imitation, proclamation, celebration, and social transformation.
Enjoy exploring our Web site. If you have questions, contact our main office at (585) 334-3518 and you will be transferred to the appropriate staff member.
- ST. JOSEPH'S CHURCH
1209 Rush Lima Rd. Rush, NY 14534
- CHURCH OF THE GOOD SHEPHERD
3318 E. Henrietta Rd. Henrietta, NY 14467
- GUARDIAN ANGELS CHURCH
2061 E. Henrietta Rd. Rochester, NY 14623
—Barbara Swiecki, Pastoral Administrator
- Check out our bulletins and featured news at this link.
- Get ready for the next Bible Study featuring the Gospel of Mark starting on September 21/22. Click here for more information.
- Starting on October 05: Our six-week series "Welcoming Catholics Home" for non-practicing Catholics. Check here for details.
- Are you a new parishioner? Please download and fill out the registration form at this link; Then, turn it in to any staff member at Sunday Mass. In that way we can better serve you.
- Comments about this site may be submitted to the webmaster at <firstname.lastname@example.org>.